Hospitality & Tourism
Programs included in this career cluster emphasize preparing individuals for employment in career pathways that relate to individual and family needs such as restaurant and food/beverage services, lodging, travel and tourism, recreation, amusement, and attractions.
Please note: These POS templates are meant to be a guide for administrators who wish to complete new and renewal CTE-26 applications for the ODE and to provide a general program of study guidance for prospective Sinclair students. The templates do not provide department approved course sequences for students to follow. That is, the courses may be presented out of order. It is best for students to consult with an academic advisor in order to plan a semester by semester course schedule in order to meet the requirements for their certificates and degree programs.
SINCLAIR DEGREE PROGRAMS:
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Hospitality Management & Tourism/Bakery & Pastry Arts
- Hospitality Management & Tourism/Culinary Arts
- Hospitality Management & Tourism/Lodging Tourism
- Hospitality Management & Tourism/Meeting & Event Planning